Unit 3 Office Village
- A high specification detached modern office building, currently undergoing a refurbishment prior to occupation, extending in total to 5,550 sq ft (515.7 sq m).
- Situated in the heart of this successful and sought after Chester Business Park and benefiting from generous private allocated car parking.
Located off Sandpiper Court, the subject property is situated in the very heart of Chester Business Park, a 175 acre landscaped business environment in the Cheshire greenbelt, 1 mile south of Chester city centre and ¼ mile north of the A55 / A483 dual carriageway intersection, providing the perfect location for business. The junction with the A483 / A55 leads into the M53 north to Birkenhead (20 miles) and Liverpool (25 miles), the M56 to Liverpool Airport (20 miles), Manchester (40 miles), Manchester Airport (34 miles) and the M6 motorway. The A55 dual carriageway westwards follows the north Wales coastline to Holyhead with ferries to Ireland. Chester Railway Station is 2 miles to the north of the park where train services run throughout the region and nationally including Virgin intercity. A regular bus service links the park with both Wrexham and Chester.
Unit 3 Office Village comprises a modern purpose built three storey detached office building which is in the process of being refurbished prior to occupation to provide the following high specification:
- Predominantly open plan space but with a variety of partitioned private offices and meeting rooms.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Newly refurbished bathrooms, shower room and WC’s.
- A scheme of re-carpeting and redecorating throughout.
- Full air conditioning integrated into a suspended ceiling.
- New low energy LED lighting throughout.
- Fully monitored security alarm.
- Feature exposed ceiling and roof skylights to third floor with full height glass partitioned meeting rooms.
- Integrated sound system throughout all three floor levels.
- Fob controlled door entry system.
The property has been measured on an IPMS 3 basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement 1st Edition and extends in total to:
Ground Floor: 1,920 sq ft (178.4 sq m)
First Floor: 1,976 sq ft (183.6 sq m)
Second Floor: 1,216 sq ft (113.0 sq m)
Second Floor Store: 438 sq ft (40.7 sq m)
Total: 5,550 sq ft (515.7 sq m)
The property benefits from a private car park to the front of the building with 16 dedicated spaces.
The premises are available to lease on a full repairing basis for a term to be agreed.
£71,500 per annum, to include the car parking spaces.
The building is not subject to a service charge as it will be in single occupation. However, the tenant is to pay a service charge towards the maintenance and upkeep of landscaped grounds of Chester Business Park. Further details available on request.
All figures quoted are exclusive of, and may be liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
The property is not currently assessed for Business Rates. Please contact the Business Rates department directly for confirmation
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of C. A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Further Information / Viewings
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of the sole retained agents Bolton Birch:
Tel: 01244 311681
Subject to contract