Unit 2 Office Village
- A high specification detached modern office building due to be refurbished prior to occupation and extending in total to 2,733 sq ft (253.9 sq m).
- Situated in the heart of the successful and sought-after Chester Business Park and benefitting from generous private allocated car parking.
Located off Sandpiper Court, the subject property is situated in the very heart of Chester Business Park, a 175 acre landscaped business environment in the Cheshire greenbelt, 1 mile south of Chester city centre and 1⁄4 mile north of the A55 / A483 dual carriageway intersection, providing the perfect location for business. The junction with the A483 / A55 leads into the M53 north to Birkenhead (23 miles) and Liverpool (25 miles), the M56 to Liverpool airport (20 miles), Manchester (40 miles), Manchester Airport (34 miles) and the M6 motorway. The A55 dual carriageway westwards follows the north Wales coastline and ultimately Holyhead with ferries to Ireland. Chester railway station is 2 miles to the north of the park where train services throughout the region and nationally including Virgin intercity. A regular bus service links the park with both Wrexham and Chester.
Unit 2 Office Village comprises a modern purpose built three storey detached office building which will be refurbished prior to occupation by a new tenant to provide the following high specification:
- Predominantly open plan space but with a variety of partitioned private offices and meeting rooms.
- Fully fitted kitchen.
- Male / female and disabled WC facilities.
- A scheme of recarpeting and redecorating throughout.
- Full air conditioning integrated into a suspended ceiling.
- New low energy LED lighting throughout.
- Security and fire alarm.
- Gas fired central heating.
- 3-compartment perimeter trunking.
- High security window and door shutter system.
- Fob controlled door entry system.
The property has been measured on an IPMS 3 basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement 2nd Edition January 2018 and extends in total to 2,733 sq ft (253.9 sq m).
The property benefits from a private car park to the front of the building with 8 dedicated spaces.
The premises are available to lease on a full repairing basis for a term to be agreed.
£35,000 per annum exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of, and may be liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
The building is not subject to a service charge as it will be in single occupation. However, the tenant is to pay a service charge towards the maintenance and upkeep of landscaped grounds of Chester Business Park. Further details available on request.
The Valuation Office Agency Website has a current Rateable Value assessment of £Awaiting creating an estimated rates payable of £Awaiting per annum.
Please contact the Business Rates Department directly for confirmation.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of C57. A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Further Information / Viewings
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of Bolton Birch:
Tel: 01244 311681