Unit 11, Portal Business Park
- A high specification self-contained two-storey modern office building extending to 2,262 sq ft (210 sqm) with 8 private allocated car parking spaces.
- Located in the recently developed and sought-after Portal Business Park, Tarporley, set around an attractively landscaped courtyard in a pleasing rural location.
This attractive newbuild office development is located on Eaton Lane on the outskirts of the pleasant and sought-after Cheshire village of Tarporley. Tarporley village centre is within approximately 1 mile and provides a wide variety of shops, banks, cafés, restaurants and other associated amenities. A particular feature of the development is its pleasant rural aspect with views over the Cheshire countryside.
Portal Business Park consists of a two-level newbuild office development, a particular feature of which is the internal landscaped courtyard with balconies at first-floor level. The subject property comprises a two-storey self-contained modern office building to the following specification:
• A mixture of flexible open plan working space with several partitioned offices and meeting rooms.
• Well-serviced with male and female WC facilities and two fitted kitchens.
• High specification to include movement sensor LED lighting and full air conditioning.
• Gas-fired central heating, double glazing and fitted carpets.
• Glass balustrade balcony/walkway to the first floor overlooking the landscaped courtyard gardens.
The property has been measured on a net internal area basis in accordance with the RICS code of measuring practice:
Ground Floor: 751 sq ft (69.77 sq m)
First Floor: 1,511 sq ft (140.38 sq m)
Total: 2,262 sq ft (210.15 sq m)
The subject office property has a generous 8 private allocated car parking spaces within the grounds of Portal Business Park.
The premises are available to lease on full repairing and insuring terms for a period to be agreed. A service charge is levied on the tenants to cover a proportional contribution towards the maintenance and upkeep of the communal areas and grounds of the Portal Business Centre.
£26,000 per annum, exclusive.
All figures quoted are exclusive of, and may be liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
We are advised by the Local Authority that the premises are assessed (2016-2017) as Rateable Value £19,250. Applicants are advised to make their own enquiries to the Local Authority Business Rates Department for current Business Rates payable and confirmation of the Rateable Value.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
An energy performance certificate is in the process of being prepared and is available upon request.
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of the sole retained agents Bolton Birch:
Tel: 01244 311681
Subject to contract