Targeting House, Gadbrook Park
- HQ office building extending in total to 10,587 sq ft (985 sq m) with extensive car parking.
- Located in a prominent position fronting the main estate road through Gadbrook Park on the outskirts of Northwich, Cheshire.
Targeting House is located in a prominent position fronting the main estate road through Gadbrook Park which is situated on the outskirts of Northwich in the heart of Cheshire. Directly off the A556 dual carriageway the business park provides easy access to Manchester and Chester and direct access to Junctions 18 and 19 of the M6 within a 5 minute drive, and Junction 10 of the M56 within a 15 minute drive. Manchester International Airport is within a drive time of approximately 21 minutes, as is the main rail network which can be accessed at Crewe station which provides an hourly train service directly to London Euston with a travel time of under 2 hours.
Targeting House is a purpose built HQ office building providing modern office accommodation arranged at ground and first floor levels on either side of a central core. The specification includes:
- Self-contained entrance, reception and waiting area.
- Passenger lift to first floor.
- Largely open plan office space currently with a mixture of partitioned private offices and meeting rooms.
- Flexibility to revert back to fully open plan or to reconfigure the internal layout easily by removal of partitioning.
- Male, female and disabled WC facilities.
- Suspended acoustic ceilings with integrated fluorescent lighting.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Powder coated aluminium double-glazed windows.
- Kitchen and staff room facilities.
- Exceptional levels of on-site private car parking with 95 allocated spaces.
- Large site area. Potential to extend the building.
Targeting House has been measured on an IPMS 3 basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement 1st Edition and provides the following accommodation:
Ground Floor Reception / Waiting Area: 27.3 sq m (294 sq ft)
Ground Floor Offices: 456.0 sq m (4,909 sq ft)
First Floor Offices: 502.0 sq m (5,384 sq ft)
Total: 983.5 sq m (10,587 sq ft)
External Store: 21.2 sq m (228 sq ft).
Exceptional levels of on-site private car parking with 95 allocated spaces.
The freehold premises are available for sale at a price of £1.2 million.
Consideration will also be given to a letting on terms to be agreed. Asking rent on application.
All figures quoted are exclusive of and may be liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
The Valuation Office Agency Website (www.gov.uk/correct-your-business-rates) has a current Rateable Valuation assessment of £106,000, creating an estimated rates payable of £57,240 per annum.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of C-69. A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Further Information / Viewings
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of Bolton Birch:
Tel: 01244 311681