Holmes House, Holmes Chapel Business Park
- A modern, detached freehold office building extending in total to 5,801 sq ft (538.9 sq m) on a self-contained site of approximately 0.62 acres (0.25 hectares) and providing a very generous 39 private allocated car parking spaces.
- Located at the entrance to Holmes Chapel Business Park in a prominent position fronting Manor Lane on the outskirts of Holmes Chapel with ease of access to the A54 and junction 18 of the M6 (approximately 2 miles).
The subject property is located in a prominent position at the entrance to Holmes Chapel Business Park, fronting Manor Lane, on the outskirts of the thriving Cheshire village of Holmes Chapel. The property benefits from excellent road links being within approximately 250m north of the A54 which joins with junction 18 of the M6 within approximately 2 miles to the west. The A54 travels east to west connecting Holmes Chapel with Chester while the M6 travels north to south connecting Carlisle in the north and Birmingham to the South with the M6 also connecting with the M56 at junction 9, approximately 12.5 miles to the north. The M56 thereafter provides access to Manchester to the north east and Chester and the Wirral to the west. The subject property is also located approximately 400m from Holmes Chapel railway station which has direct trains into Crewe to the south and Manchester Piccadilly and Liverpool Lime Street to the north. Crewe has a direct high speed line to London Euston with a journey time of approximately 1 hour 40 minutes. Manchester International Airport is within a drive time of approximately 30 minutes.
Holmes Home comprises a detached 2 storey modern office building of traditional brick construction under a tiled and pitched roof located within a large securely fenced and gated site. The specification includes:
- Largely open plan office space currently with a mixture of partitioned private offices and meeting rooms.
- Flexibility to revert back to fully open plan or to reconfigure the internal layout easily by removal of partitions.
- 8 person Schindler passenger lift.
- Male, female and disabled WC facilities and shower room to ground floor. Male and female WC facilities to first floor.
- Self-contained entrance and reception to ground floor with a further separate ground floor entrance which could facilitate occupation of each floor separately.
- Large kitchen and staffroom to first floor with additional kitchen to ground floor.
- Suspended acoustic ceilings with integrated florescent lighting. Part air conditioning.
- Wall mounted modern electric heaters.
- Powder coated aluminium double glazed windows.
- Exceptional levels of on-site private car parking with 39 allocated spaces (a ratio of 1 car space per 149 sq ft).
- Large site area. Potential to extend the building.
Holmes House has been measured an IPMS 3 basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement 2nd Edition January 2018 and provides the following accommodation:
Ground Floor: 250.67 sq m (2,698 sq ft)
First Floor: 288.23 sq m (3,103 sq ft)
Total: 538.90 sq m (5,801 sq ft)
Total Site Area: 0.25 hectares (0.62 acres)
We are advised that the property is held on a 999 year lease from 1st September 2000 at a peppercorn ground rent.
All figures quoted are exclusive of and may be liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
The Valuation Office Agency Website (www.gov.uk/correct-your-business-rates) has a current Rateable Value assessment of £67,000 creating an estimated rates payable of £36,180 per annum.
Please contact the Business Rates Department directly for confirmation.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating of D96. A full copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request.
Further Information / Viewings
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of Bolton Birch:
Tel: 01244 311681