Field Farm, Eco-Build Office Development
- Field Farm is a new development of 5 self-contained office buildings ranging in size from 275 sq ft (26 sq m) to 740 sq ft (69 sq m) in a peaceful rural setting on the outskirts of the village of Oakenholt.
- The development provides self-contained office units built to a high specification, a particular feature of which is advanced underfloor heating throughout and very high levels of insulation minimising running costs.
Field Farm is located in a pleasant and peaceful rural setting, benefiting from views across open countryside to the river Dee Estuary and the Wirral Peninsular beyond. The development is accessed from Oakenholt Lane which links with the A548 Chester Road to the north and the A55 North Wales Expressway to the south, both within approximately 2 miles, and providing good road links to North Wales, Chester, the Wirral and the M53 / M56.
Field Farm is a recently completed exclusive development arranged around a courtyard setting, providing a variety of different sized self-contained office buildings and suites. A particular feature of the development is the high level of environmental consideration designed into the construction to minimise energy usage and running costs. Field Farm provides an unusual opportunity to lease small to medium sized self-contained office buildings designed in appealing “cottage style” architecture including:
- Stone clad elevations and UPVC double glazed windows and doors;
- Ribbon underfloor heating to minimise energy consumption and running costs;
- High levels of insulation designed into the construction;
- Self-contained 2 storey office buildings providing modern open plan space, each with their own dedicated kitchen, male and female WC facilities and shower room;
- Recessed ceiling mounted downlighters and laminate flooring;
- Pleasant courtyard setting with views across open countryside to the River Dee Estuary; and
- Generous on-site private car park.
The property has been measured on a an IPMS 3 basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement 1st Edition:
Building 2 – Ground & First Floor: 413 sq ft (38.3 sq m)
Building 3 – Ground & First Floor: 740 sq ft (68.8 sq m)
Building 4 – Ground Floor Only: 275 sq ft (25.5 sq m)
There is generous on-site private car parking included in the rent.
The premises are available to lease on standard tenancy agreements for a minimum term of 12 months. The tenants’ repairing liability are limited to the interior of the property only. The landlord is responsible, at his cost, for any maintenance and repair of the exterior and structure of the property.
Building 2 £7,200 per annum.
Building 3 £12,000 per annum.
Building 4 £4,800 per annum.
Tenants are liable to pay a maintenance charge which covers maintenance / repair of the exterior, structure and roof, tenants’ contribution towards buildings insurance, water and sewerage , refuse collection and maintenance and upkeep of the grounds / car park. This is currently estimated at £2 per sq ft, per annum.
All figures and prices quoted are exclusive of, and liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
We are currently awaiting the Business Rates assessments.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
An Energy Performance Certificate is in the process of being prepared and is available upon request.
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of Bolton Birch:
Tel: 01244 311681