25 / 27 Lower Bridge Street
- An office building located in a prime city centre location, having recently undergone an extensive renovation / refurbishment to provide a very high specification of open plan office suites.
- A variety of different sized office suites are available ranging from 934 sq ft (86.8 sq m) to 3,891 sq ft (361.5 sq m).
The property is located in a prominent position on Lower Bridge Street in the heart of Chester City Centre. All the prime city centre shops and other associated amenities are within a very short walk, as is the River Dee walkway known as The Groves with a variety of restaurants and cafes.
Located just off the city’s inner ring road, the property has excellent road links via the A483 (Grosvenor Road) providing direct access past Chester Business Park to the A55, M53, M56 and national motorway network beyond. The Pepper Street section of the city inner ring road is also easily accessible being within approximately 50 metres of the subject property.
25 / 27 Lower Bridge Street provides office accommodation located at first and second floor levels with a dedicated entrance off Lower Bridge Street at street level. The entire property has recently undergone an extensive renovation and refurbishment and is ready for immediate occupation. The office space provides the following very high specification:
- Ground floor entrance from Lower Bridge Street.
- Passenger lift to all floors.
- Full air conditioning system.
- LED movement sensor lighting.
- High specification suspended ceilings.
- 3 compartment perimeter trunking.
- High specification fittings throughout.
- Open plan office suites in a variety of different sizes.
- WC’s and kitchens to every floor.
- Recently renovated / refurbished throughout to a high specification.
The property has been measured from the plans provided on an IPMS 3 basis in accordance with the RICS Property Measurement 1st Edition:
First Floor Suite: 2,266 sq ft (210.5 sq m)
Second Floor Suite: 1,625 sq ft (151.0 sq m)
Whole Building: 3,891 sq ft (361.5 sq m).
Please note that the design and layout of the first floor is such that it can be split to provide the following suites:
First Floor Suite 1: 934 sq ft (86.8 sq m)
First Floor Suite 2: 1,114 sq ft (106.4 sq m)
Individual office suites, entire floors or the whole building is available to lease on terms to be agreed.
Rents are to be calculated at £12 per sq ft, per annum.
All figures quoted are exclusive of, and may be liable to, VAT at the standard rate prevailing.
We are awaiting a revised Business Rates assessment following completion of the recent renovation / refurbishment works.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
An Energy Performance Certificate is in the process of being prepared.
Further Information / Viewings
Please contact Jonty Goodchild of the sole retained agents Bolton Birch:
Tel: 01244 311681
Subject to contract